Dates of Upcoming Norwich Social Media workshops:
13th February 2015: Google Plus (10am -12 noon)
12th March 2015: Twitter (10am – 1pm) LinkedIn (2pm -5pm)
29th April 2015: Google Plus 10am – 12 noon
4th June 2015: Twitter (10am – 1pm) LinkedIn (2pm -5pm)
Venue: Centrum Building, John Innes Centre, Norwich
Cost: £79 per person per half day. Bring along your laptop or borrow ours.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK the workshops online or email email@example.com
Is This Workshop Right For You?
- Do you already have a Twitter account and tweet on a regular basis?
- Do you wish you could be more efficient?
- Are you looking to get better results?
- Are you willing to learn a free tool to help you get those results?
If the answer is “yes” then the Twitter workshop is for you.
- Do you have a LinkedIn account?
- Are you not quite sure what you should be doing on LinkedIn?
- Do you want to get better results and generate leads using LinkedIn?
If the answer is “yes” then the LinkedIn workshop is for you.
- Do you want to learn Google Plus but don’t know where to start?
- Do you have a Google Plus account but not sure what to do with it?
If the answer is “yes” then the Google Plus Beginner’s workshop is for you.
Email Sara on firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Twitter 10am – 1pm
This Twitter Workshop assumes that you have already set up an account and are using Twitter. As well as looking at the Twitter website you will learn how to use HootSuite (a free web-based tool) to really maximise your time and get results.
- What to tweet
- Timesaving tools (Hootsuite)
- How to find followers who are likely to buy your products or services
Bring along your laptop for hands-on learning.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK a workshop online or email email@example.com
LinkedIn 2pm – 5pm
- Optimising your profile for the web
- Making the right connections
- Getting recommendations
- Creating a Company Page
- Making the most of LinkedIn for your business
- Creating a Strategy That Works!
CLICK HERE TO BOOK online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring along your laptop, or borrow one from us, for hands on training.
Sara and Chris specialise in promoting and training local Norwich / Norfolk businesses.
Sara has published three books on social media, and Chris is HootSuite Certified.
Email Sara on email@example.com or click here to book your place.
Feedback from previous sessions:
“Introduction to Hootsuite esp. for the management of Twitter was nothing short of a revelation and, similarly, I had really underestimated the power of LinkedIn. Your hand-out notes are a great aide memoire.”
“Thanks for today. Brilliantly useful again! I can honestly say I have never enjoyed learning so much as I do from you and Chris.”
“Having known Sara for some 7 years made the initial decision easy, though her depth of knowledge (of LinkedIn) and delivery blew everyone away. Sara gave an initial 30 minutes talk and Q&A then followed by a 3 hour training course on LinkedIn. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She has so many tips, ‘tricks’ and common sense approach to this so powerful tool – LinkedIn.
Would I hire Sara again – yes, would I recommend Sara to all – yes, did I have great feedback from the delegates – yes!”
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
One to one training and in-house training is also available – speak to Sara for details – 01953 600534.
Topics that can be covered: Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Facebook
If you prefer to learn online using videos and downloads take a look at our online training courses.